Develop and support software solutions for our customer projects that serve millions of people each day.
- 4-day work week and up to 100% of your time working from home.
- Work with Typescript, NextJS, React, Node, AWS and optionally Sitecore.
- Learn how to deliver large-scale web sites.
About the Role
You will provide development capabilities in both the front and backend on projects and support team leadership for client projects, support requests and tickets. You will contribute to the solution design of projects from their inception, being involved in developing the solutions’ visual and functional aspects and assisting the project manager and senior developer in planning development milestones. You will interact with NextJS, React, Node, AWS and Sitecore, providing a bridge between in a structured and functional manner. You will be confident in providing technical input through the full project lifecycle including contact with clients and will understand when to escalate issues to the team lead.
- Develop, test and document beautiful front and back-end code for projects.
- Provide enhancements for various existing projects.
- Provide technical support, solutions and recommendations to our clients.
- Work closely with production and design team members to ensure projects follow technical and production processes.
- Provide technical assistance to other team members, and engage in group activities.
- Keep up to date with emerging, relevant technologies and trends.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience building web sites and applications
- Experience working with Headless Content Management Systems
- Experience with Git - branching, pull requests, rebasing.
- Security conscious – understanding of tokens and request authorisation, CSFR, XSS, SQLi, rate limiting.
- Exposure to design patterns – MVC, ORM, Dependency injection.
- SQL - queries, designing schemas, creating indexes.
About the Person
- You’re not too cool to care – you show up for your colleagues, clients and the community.
- You understand you are only as good as your word – so you do what you say you will. If something happens to prevent that, you determine a new course and communicate it quickly.
- You are open, act with integrity and work to build trust and respect. This means doing the right thing, even when no one is looking.
- You understand that no single person is bigger than the team and that collaboration leads to better outcomes for better days.
- You are curious. This means being willing to go to new places and be open to testing, learning and iterating as you go.
We are a nimble and progressive organisation with real focus on humans. From our four day week to our parental leave policies and regular coaching sessions - we are building an organisation that genuinely supports balance in all aspects of what we do.
Located in Melbourne CBD, Victoria - we are integrators of tech and humanity producing websites and digital applications for high profile public and private sector partners.
We build smarter tech for better days, changing the world one tech-interaction at a time, creating a little more time in someone’s day and delivering real-world solutions that benefit the greater good.
We are actively recruiting for this role now.
If you are interested in this role (and you are based in Australia) please through your CV to [email protected]. You may also include a link to your git account if available.
Recruiters - please do not contact us regarding applicants for
this role or send us unsolicited applications.